Session: Music Perception
Moderators: Sujana Chandrasekhar, MD & Anna Meyer, MD
- Music Processing Reveals Double Dissociation Effects between Discrimination, Association and Appreciation: Evidence from Adult Pre- and Postlingual CI Users, Niki Vavatzanidis, MSc
- Beyond Technology: The Interaction of Perceptual Accuracy and Experiential Factors in Pediatric Music Engagement, Kate Gfeller, PhD
- A Follow-Up Study on Music Timbre and Lexical Tone Perception in Adult Mandarin-Speaking Cochlear Implant Users, Bo Liu, Masters
- Links Between Audio Features, Aspects of Music, and Happy/Sad Emotions Expressed by Music in Cochlear Implant Users and Normally Hearing Adults, Georgios Papadelis, Assoc. Prof.
- Hybrid Music Perception Outcomes: Implications for Melody and Timbre Recognition in Cochlear Implant Users, Jay Rubinstein, MD, PhD.
- Wrap it in Rap - Music Making with Adolescent CI Users, Bjørn Petersen, PhD
- Stability and Predictors of Music Perception and Engagement Over Time in Pediatric Cochlear Implantees, Adam Schwalje, MD, DMA