ACI Alliance sponsors annual conferences featuring expert speakers from across the treatment continuum - surgeons, audiologists, speech language pathologists, educators and researchers. For presentations on early implantation in children and other related topics explored during these conferences, please click the links below.
CI2016 International Toronto
CI2014 Pediatrics Nashville
- Surgical Management of Cochlear Implants in Very Young Children: J. Thomas Roland, Jr., MD, New York University
- Audiological Management of Cochlear Implants in Very Young Children: Holly Teagle, AuD, University of North Carolina
- Role of SLP in Management of Very Young Children who Receive Cochlear Implants: Teresa Caraway, PhD, Learning Innovation Associates
- Effects of Cochlear Implants on Young Deaf Chilren's Language, Behavioral & Social Development: Ivette Cejas, PhD, University of Miami Ear Institute
- Role of Early Auditory Experience on Development of Word-Learning Skills After CI: Derek M. Houston, PhD, Indiana University