Additional Session Materials will be posted as permission from the author is obtained.
Plenary Sessions Oct 15-17, 2015
- Auditory Brainstem Implants in Children: Co-Chairs: J. Thomas Roland MD & Craig Buchman, MD.
- Expanded Indications for Cochlear Implantation: Co-Chairs: Jill Firszt, PhD & Howard Francis MD
- Member Meeting: Moderator: Terry Zwolan, PhD
- Quality of Life and Cost-Effectiveness of Cochlear Implantation: Chair: John Niparko MD
- Literacy and Cochlear Implantation: Outcomes and Intervention Strategies: Co-Chairs: Ann Geers, PhD & Amy Lederberg, PhD
- Trends in Objective Measures for Cochlear Implantation: Chair: Michelle Hughes, PhD
- Cochlear Implant Connectivity to Other Technologies: Co-Chairs: Erin Schafer, PhD & Donna Sorkin, MA
- Synergy Roundtable Session, Hearing Restoration and Neuroscience: How Hearing Affects Thought and How the Brain Perceives Sound: Moderator: Vinton Cerf, PhD