Session: Audiology Assessment and Indications
Moderators: Cache Pitt, AuD & Ginger Stickney, PhD
- Relationship between Objective and Behavioural Audiology for Infants Being Assessed for Cochlear Implantations: Implications for CI Candidacy Assessment, Jaime Leigh, PhD
- The Effect of Front-End Processing on Speech Perception of Cochlear Implant Users, Kristen Rak, Dr. Med.
- Update on the Pediatric Minimum Speech Test Battery for Children with Hearing Loss, Andrea Warner-Czyz, PhD
- Implantation of Non-Traditional Pediatric Cochlear Implant Candidates: An Evaluation of Outcomes and Factors Contributing to Post-Operative Performance, Christine Brown, AuD
- Is Early Intervention Necessary for Children with Partial Hearing?, Kate Hanvey, BSc Hons, MSC