Session: Poster Highlights 1 (Grand Ballroom B)
Moderators: Holly Teagle, AuD & Kay Chang, MD
- Estimation of Residual Hearing Using Electrocochleaography in Children with Cochlear Implants, Kanthaiah Koka, PhD
- Improving Device Use and Exposure to Different Listening Environments: Use of Datalogging in Pediatric Advanced Bionics Recipients, Ivette Cejas, PhD
- Perception of Interaural Time Differences with Cochlear Implants with a Focus on the Ongoing Fine Structure, Tobias Rottmann, Dipl.-Ing.
- Factors Influencing Sound-Source Localization in Children With Bilateral Cochlear Implants, Catherine Killan, MSc
- Cochlear Implantation in Children with Borderline Hearing Loss, Eunjung Na, MSc, PhD(c)
- Critical Review of Suprameatal Approach for Cochlear Implantation, Vedat Topsakal, MD PhD
- Electrically-Evoked ABR (EABR) for Potential ABI Candidates via Endoscopically-guided, Direct Round Window Stimulation, John Germiller, MD, PhD
- Hearing Performance with Different Generations of Fine Structure Strategies, Tobias Rottmann, Dipl.-Ing.
- Development of a Parenting Stress Module for Caregivers of School-Age Children with Cochlear Implants, Alexandra Quittner, PhD
- Aetiology and Outcomes in Paediatric Reimplantation, Christopher Raine, MBBS, FRCS, ChM