ACI Alliance sponsors annual conferences featuring expert speakers from across the treatment continuum - surgeons, audiologists, speech language pathologists, educators and researchers. For more information on music perception and cochlear implantation explored during these conferences, please click the links below.
CI2017 Pediatrics San Francisco
- Music Panel: Can We Improve Pitch Perception in CI Users?, Moderator: Kate Gfeller, PhD
- Music Perception, Moderators: Sujana Chandrasekhar, MD & Anna Meyer, MD
- The Music within Speech: Voice Emotion and Cochlear Implants, Monita Chatterjee, PhD
- Improving Music Perception with Cochlear Implants, David Landsberger, PhD
- Practical Approaches for Music Listening with a CI, Charles Limb, MD